Parameters Available(Cable and Sensors Sold Separately):
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)/Redox
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen/BOD
- Specific Conductance
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
There are multiple features of the ProDSS based on our customer’s feedback including:
- Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
- User-replaceable cables and sensors
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with the all-important data management
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Color display and backlit keypad; menu-driven operation
- Long-life lithium-ion battery; ensures reliability and minimizes waste
- Optional GPS
- Optional depth sensor and up tp 100-m cable lengths
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list capabilities
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, and Chinese
- Military spec connectors, waterproof IP67 rating and rubber over-molded case
- 3 year instrument warranty; 2 year cable warranty (sensor warranties vary)
Not only have we answered our customers demands for a handheld instrument that can measure turbidity, the ProDSS can also measure depth (optional) in addition to pH, ORP, optical DO, and conductivity.
There are many options when “building” a ProDSS instrument. You can choose cables up to 100-m with or without a depth sensor and each of the 4 sensor ports can accept any ProDSS smart sensor.
The ProDSS is a true field instrument. The titanium smart sensors can easily be replaced in the field and our durable MS (Military Spec) locking bayonet-style cable connector ensures quick cable connection. A rugged and waterproof (IP-67) rubber over-molded instrument casing provides protection from the demands of field sampling.
YSI is focused on providing the most reliable and cost effective instruments for use in real world applications. We look forward to mutual success introducing another product in the exciting new Professional Series product line.