Engineered specifically for recirculating aquaculture systems, the YSI 5200A continuous monitor and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming, and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one pond. Powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world yet simple enough for anyone to use.
Access your facilities water quality data at any time with the AquaViewer App from the App Store or manage your network with AquaManager desktop software.
- Multiparameter monitor: DO, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, ORP, Salinity
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed Smart software included
- Networking capability up to 32 instruments per comm port or can be integrated with 5400 Multi DO monitors
- Graphic, backlit LCD – quick, reliable system status checks
- Plug-and-play…easy to install and maintain with user-scalability – no need to hire consultants
- Flexible monitoring and control software
- Email and SMS alarming
Feed Smart software manages food delivery based on user-selectable inputs to manage feed delivery based on number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and FCRs, along with parameter control based on water quality values. interfaces with most auto feeders.
AquaManager desktop software provides the ability to instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operation decisions. If you’re interested in a continuous monitor for dissolved oxygen, please visit the 5500D (optical dissolved oxygen) or 5400 (galvanic dissolved oxygen) page.
Installation and training are available! Please call 828-634-0451 to schedule a training session with one of our technicians! (Travel and labor charges will apply)
YSI 5200A Algae Package III Includes:
- YSI 5200A Multiparameter Monitor (DC) and Control Instrument
- 4 meter cable with bulkhead fitting cable
- Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature/Conductivity, and Amplified pH/ORP sensors
- Apogee Instruments SP-215: Amplified 0-5V Pyranometer
- Oxyguard Dissolved CO2 Monitor and calibration kit
- Sensor calibration and storage cup
- Stainless steel CO2 solenoid (with power supply) and micro bubbler sparger (external CO2 source required)
- Weighted, protective cover for sensors when in use
- 110V to 24V DC transformer